Friday, October 14, 2011

Guess who's back, back again...

After a 16 month hiatus from The KH Chronicles, I bet you thought I would never come back.

I bet some of you even hoped that I wouldn't. Shame on you.

But here I am again, back in the editor's seat of the most opinionated publication in cyberspace.

Returning from my 15 month jaunt in the USA and Canada, I can confidently say I am not the same girl who sat in front of this blog little over a year ago.

Okay, so I might have the same face, the same caffeine addiction and the same lack of social etiquette, but the rest of me is different. Kind of like a sweat-stained dress you put in for dry-cleaning that comes back looking all sparkly and new again. I feel all sparkly and new.

I won't bore you with slides and stories that begin with, "Oh, that's just like that time I was in New York City..." or (cue abnoxious laugh) "You remind me so much of this great friend I met snowboarding the Canadian alps..." because I was once a non-traveller too and I know how that talk is like an ice-pick to the brain.

Plus, you should have read Where In The World is KH anyway and need nothing explained to you.

As you can see, The KH Chronicles has had a bit of a makeover. I thought it was about time the header had a facelift. If The Daily Telegraph can re-design so can I, but don't fret. I'm not going tabloid just yet.

The KH Chronicles is still going to have your daily dose of wit and satire. I'm just making the place look a little more stream-lined. Plus, the Blogspot designer is so fancy these days I feel like a female Steve Jobs.

... too soon?

If I can draw your attention to the right-hand side of the screen, we have some newly published pages about Yours Truly. This may be of particular interest to those readers who have been re-directed here courtesy of a recent job application that may have landed in your inbox. There's a couple of You Tube clips in there too, if you're tired of reading.

But if you're tired of reading... what are you doing here? This is a blog.

Have a look around. Get a little reacquainted. Feel free to hire me if you like what you see.



KH.

1 comment: