Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dear KH Chroniclers,

It is my great pleasure to annouce that after months of drama, pitches, planning and unemployment, I am finally departing on my whirlwind adventure overseas.

I would like to thank you all for your support, comments and encouragement over the last 10 months The KH Chronicles has been in operation. This makes for my 100th post and seems a fitting way to end what has been a life-changing 'way to waste time'.

While The KH Chronicles may be going on standby while I am away, I am proud to offer you an alternative fix...

Where In The World Is KH? will be chronicling every hostel, happy camper and horror story as I make my way from Summer Camp to snow-capped mountains. I'm making no promises that it will be every day (we all know the internet is entirely to unreliable for such a declaration) but regular(ish) posts are a promise.

Cheers once again, and for the last time...

Ciao for now. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment