Saturday, May 15, 2010

What Internet?

Hello my loves!

I know it's been awhile. I know it looks like I've forsaken you and that The KH Chronicles has fallen subject to laziness. But it's not true! The KH Chronicles has fallen subject to the internet, or a lack there of.

Without any kind of connection at home (my modem seems to have waved farewell and passed on to the land of dead modems) I have had to come to the good ol' library in order to pump this post out. Hopefully, this will only be a short term fix, as much like a dog who won't pee when it's watched, I get nervous knowing that the people around me are shiftly watching my screen.

So sit tight! Report back! Hopefully within the next 48 hours my new modem will be purring and fresh posts will be coming your way.

Until then....

Ciao for now. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment