Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Livin' It Up in LA LA Land: Day 1

Hello my renegade readers! I greet you from the SLS Hotel on the Beverly Hills strip, a city made famous by the one and only, cigarette-smoking, leather toting prostitute-come-Park-Avenue-princess Vivienne of Pretty Woman fame. That's right. I'm in LA!

Here strictly for work purposes, I will be spending the next 10 days experiencing Los Angeles, the OC and Palm Springs and taking in as much sight-seeing, shopping and celebrities as possible. Flying over on the inaugural V Australia flight from Melbourne to LA, I've already seen my fair share of Aussie A-listers - Pippa Black, Vince Colossimo and Michael Klim. But with the itinerary I've got lined up over the next few weeks, I have a feeling the celebrity sight-seeing is about to get a whole lot more interesting.

Will try and touch base each day to fill you in on my adventures, but internet is pricey and I'm seriously time-poor - who has time for blogging when you've living it up in Beverly Hills?

Ciao for now! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment